Company Registration Process
Starting a business in India is quite easy with new regulations went by the Government of Of india. However, you still have to follow a strict process to register your business. Thanks towards a companies offering Online LLP Incorporation in India registration services, you can easily complete your company registration process without much annoy.
While planning to register a business, it is generally a better idea to lease a reputed registration tiny. These companies have seasoned experts that will do your task quickly and without any trouble. However, you must know the company registration. Below is the procedure followed to register an organisation in India:
1. Select at least four unique names with regards to your company. Give your names priority according to option. The registration entity will provide you the name which is available. The names you select must contain at least two words, first describing your business name and second one describing the nature of your business.
2. Apply for the name selection with an e-Form 1A (General Rules and Forms) together with a fee of Rs. 400-500. If the applied name is available, very useful registered for you. In case of unavailability, you will have to apply for a different name.
3. Once common history is approved, however apply for registration through e-Forms 1, 8 and 32. This has to be done within 6 months of name getting your name approved.
4. Prepare the Memorandum and Articles of Association along with solicitors and get them stamped with the correct stamp duty. Get them signed by more than two subscribers.
5. Pay the registration fee and filing fee
6. Arrange the following documents:
Memorandum of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
Articles of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
original and a copy of the agreement between the partners (if any) describing their posts and responsibilities in the company
Power of Attorney (if any)
a copy belonging to the letter regarding the availability of the Registrar of Companies
E-Form no. 1, 18 and 32
receipts of payment of registration and filing fees
7. Obtain the certificate of incorporation into the Registrar of Companies. They’ll verify your documents through the night . verified, your organization will be incorporated. The date mentioned in the certificate will be the date of one’s company registration.
8. Once it’s done, the company can start its business immediately under Section 149 (7).
Apparently, it’s a complicated and long process where even a small mistake may be expensive of cash and time. Due to this reason, a lot of the people consider hiring companies’ house corporations. These companies have great skills and experience in doing such tasks, uncovered the right teams to try and do each laborious task. Therefore, the process becomes simpler, takes lesser time and lesser rassemblement. Look around you and choose a registration company to get your company incorporated quickly.